There have been very few times in my life where I knew I hit a home run... This was one of them.


I look back at this day as the luckiest day of my life and I did not realize how monumental is was. How does a punk like this...
end up with such a awesome girl like this...
I have been and continue to be sooo blessed. My wife is not a NAG nor a husband cop (see photo)...
she is the best Mom to our children...nurturing, loving, teaching, and understanding.
It's been a fun journey from here...
SLC











30 comments:
What a great post and tribute to you Kara! I think you both hit a home run! It was great to see you at WC. Have a great Mother's Day!
Oh my gosh, I love your husband! That was so sweet. Happy Mother's Day.
You really are all those things.
I think it's time your husband taught my husband how to break into my blog and do a post.
WOW.
That was the sweetest tribute! I cried reading it! You 2 are the sweetest couple. What a ride:)
Not much to say other than, your husband is a sweetheart. He is indeed lucky.
What a sweet hubby!! It is obvious you are both such lucky to have each other!!!
I love all of these pictures. KJ is beautiful inside and out.
Paul - you even made my day!
Happy Mother's Day
ummm...yeah...pretty much the best mother's day ever!
Holy Cow Paul, that post was a lot of work {photos} Super Impressed!
You are one lucky dude though!
What a wonderful tribute!
Great job Paul. Happy Mother's day Kara!
Paul, I agree totally! You got a great one! The fact that you wrote this post also tells me that she got a great one too! Can't wait to see you both soon. One week and we will be AZ residents once more!
What sweet words for you on Mother's Day. It obviously was a good one!
Even if you took out all of the sweet words about you, you know your husband loves you for taking the time to post all of those pictures.
We bloggers know that posting a lot of pictures equals true love.
SO sweet Paul. I agree with everything 100%. You guys are luck to have each other!
Great tribute Paul! You both are so blessed to have each other and to have those great children. You are both fabulous parents and your kids know that too. It will be great for all of you to look back at these blogs years from now. We miss you in WI. Looks like you are all doing fine though.
Very very sweet!! I love her too!
Justin loves her too, but that last comment was really from me!
That is awesome. I love it when husbands hijack the blog to show some love.
I like your husband a whole lot-what a sweetie!
Very sweet. I must say the husband cop was my favorite though. :-)
How dang cute!! What a fabulous family :)
Paul,
You are such a cutie! I love this post! Kara is a darling girl and you are both lucky to have each other and you have made such a great life together! I love you both so much - and your cute kids! They are partly mine anyway. Love you both! Ash
Great post Paul. I am impressed that you know your way around blogger!
Kara- hope you had a great mother's day!
Perfectly said Paul! Very sweet of you to do. Kara is amazing and beautiful and I'm so glad she's part of the Kelly clan. Miss you guys!
Kara, that post was the sweetest thing ever! I had to get on tonight and see the baby-in-the-car post for myself:). It was awesome. I cannot believe how calm you were.
It was great to get to know you a little bit today! Thanks for throwing such a great shower for Kristie. It was very delightful, as were you:)!
I just read the post Sunday May 17th. I think this is the best post ever, Paul. What a wonderful husband and father and good man you are. I am very proud of you and of course have always loved Kara with all my heart! She is the best and deserved your wonderful tribute! She is awesome! God bless you all now and forever. Love you
Wow Paul, pretty impressive! You guys are an amazing couple together!! Hope you are all doing well!
Impressive Paul! :) Kara, so I guess he's been redeeming himself from the Mother's day he got you a heart rate monitor? Ha ;). I'm so glad you guys live here in the desert of AZ. Hope to see you more often.
Oh my Lanta, talk about the absolutely sweetest post ever. Your husband is adorable and you are one amazing woman to have such a great post written about you!!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment