Head on over HERE to have a chance at this little gem.
12
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Actually, I want your haircut. That necklace is so cute on your tiny little neck! Seriously, I want your haircut. Will you take a photo of it so I can take it in next week when I do the big chop? :)
That first comment is so funny because I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic.! I am in need of a new do too, so send a photo of your hair cut soon, please! I love the necklace. Just when I think they can't get any cuter, BAM....you tempt us with this!
Well yeah, when you make it look that good of course I want it!
Sorry we missed Max this week. We're leaving in the morning and I know you'll be gone too, so let's get them together next week. Hope you have great trip...sorry I can't be here to help with the kids!
I love the necklace and really want it, is it too late to get????? I will click on here and see what it says. fyi: I am a friend of Shawni's and found you through her blog, not some crazy lady...
Okay so I am obviously too late. I will have to check in next week.. I really love the red necklace with the 3 different colored beads. If you ever want to auction it again or have an extra you would be willing to let me know. Thanks....
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
12 comments:
Actually, I want your haircut. That necklace is so cute on your tiny little neck! Seriously, I want your haircut. Will you take a photo of it so I can take it in next week when I do the big chop? :)
That first comment is so funny because I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic.! I am in need of a new do too, so send a photo of your hair cut soon, please! I love the necklace. Just when I think they can't get any cuter, BAM....you tempt us with this!
Well yeah, when you make it look that good of course I want it!
Sorry we missed Max this week. We're leaving in the morning and I know you'll be gone too, so let's get them together next week. Hope you have great trip...sorry I can't be here to help with the kids!
Dang, sorry I missed out on this one! Love it...you do an amazing job Kara!
I love, love, love this necklace! Are you going to take any orders?
I know are you going to take any orders!! For the red necklace? I would even buy the beads ship them to you and pay 75 I love that necklace
Beautiful creation...you are so talented!
I agree. I want the long, slender neck. The necklace would just be a bonus.
I love the necklace and really want it, is it too late to get????? I will click on here and see what it says. fyi: I am a friend of Shawni's and found you through her blog, not some crazy lady...
Okay so I am obviously too late. I will have to check in next week.. I really love the red necklace with the 3 different colored beads. If you ever want to auction it again or have an extra you would be willing to let me know. Thanks....
Beautiful, as always! You are so talented.
Hey, I don't have your other blog on my reader but remind us here when you post your auction items! They are beautiful.
Post a Comment