1 computer in shop for 7 days.
1 weekend away in the mountains (fantastic).
135 posts on Google reader (not reading all of those...sorry)
1,000 to do.
Yup, I'm out of the loop. Hope to be back soon!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Out of the loop
Posted by kara jayne at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Come on chickie...get reading!
Glad you're back! No computer 7 days!!! Maybe that would be a good thing... ;-) And glad you had such a great weekend up north.
wow. No computer for that long would be the end of me. That's when you just mark all as read and start fresh.
good to know you hadn't shut things down.
I'd rather be in the mountains than in the loop any day!
Glad you made it back to the mountains. If it was the same place as your hubby and kids went before it's gorgeous. Glad you are back and the computer is up and running. I am always shocked at how grumpy I get when I can't get online. Sad, but completely true.
Post a Comment