Friday, May 21, 2010
anyone in the market?
so...i'm losing my mind. i made this necklace for my good friend to give to her niece for graduation. i then promptly lost it on the way to the post office and had to make her a new one. well...one month later look what made an appearance in the dark recesses of my mini van! yes...it is a scary place. anyway, i think it's adorable and figured someone might want it. if you do, it's $19 and 100% sterling silver...with a fresh water pearl. the disc that says BYU is a nickle size, and the other one is a dime size. first come first serve. you can leave a comment or send me an email. thanks!
Posted by kara jayne at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I didn't go to BYU so this probably isn't the necklace for me, but I'm curious to know if you still make the monogrammed necklaces for little girls? If so, how much are they? Love your jewelry!
I want it! I owe my favorite graduate a gift and this would be perfect. My email is on my profile. Let me know how I pay you. Yay!
yay jeanelle!! i'll get it to you asap!
that is so cute! i have a brother in law graduating and wish he was a girl so i could give him a necklace like this!
it's just darling kara!
Post a Comment