Well...that is a bummer! A few things I have done for stains are biz mixed with water to make a paste and scrub into stain, hydrogen peroxide or good old spray n wash and tide.
Holy Cow! First of all, I am going to try the Biz thing but, I wanted to offer a suggestion as well. My friend's family is EXTREMELY into baseball. She was telling me yesterday that everyone at the baseball tournament was talking about a product called "Fels-Naptha" and how that is the only thing that takes out their grass stains completely. She said that everyone was raving about it. It is kind of hard to find. She found hers at Albertson's. I found it yesterday at Smith's (Kroger.) It is about $1.50 a bar. I haven't used it yet but, it came with rave reviews. Good luck!
Oh, the joys of white pants! Bleach, my friend! Just kidding. I really don't know. Sorry...Somehow, I know you'll come up with something. Whatever it is, post the before and afters! Good luck, my friend!
Julie P's potion always works wonders for me: spray on Spray'n Wash, then sprinkle Oxi Clean powder on liberally, then spray on more Spray 'N Wash (it'll make it's own little paste). Let sit overnight. Then wash 'em up. Good luck!!
Spray-n-wash Dual Power - it is two separate liquids that when you pour them out they combine. SAVED us through baseball season with white baseball pants! Good luck!
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
15 comments:
Well...that is a bummer! A few things I have done for stains are biz mixed with water to make a paste and scrub into stain, hydrogen peroxide or good old spray n wash and tide.
Good Luck!
Wow! I thought this was just with boys :) I second the Biz suggestion. Make a paste and let it sit overnight. Good luck!
Rub the whole pair in green grass! LOL
I was thinking...cute cut off shorts?
Holy Cow! First of all, I am going to try the Biz thing but, I wanted to offer a suggestion as well. My friend's family is EXTREMELY into baseball. She was telling me yesterday that everyone at the baseball tournament was talking about a product called "Fels-Naptha" and how that is the only thing that takes out their grass stains completely. She said that everyone was raving about it. It is kind of hard to find. She found hers at Albertson's. I found it yesterday at Smith's (Kroger.) It is about $1.50 a bar. I haven't used it yet but, it came with rave reviews. Good luck!
Oh, the joys of white pants! Bleach, my friend! Just kidding. I really don't know. Sorry...Somehow, I know you'll come up with something. Whatever it is, post the before and afters! Good luck, my friend!
Julie P's potion always works wonders for me: spray on Spray'n Wash, then sprinkle Oxi Clean powder on liberally, then spray on more Spray 'N Wash (it'll make it's own little paste). Let sit overnight. Then wash 'em up. Good luck!!
I'm with Angie - the first thing I thought of was ---- look new shorts!!!!
Google The Queen of Clean. Her ideas always work. Good luck.
Spray-n-wash Dual Power - it is two separate liquids that when you pour them out they combine. SAVED us through baseball season with white baseball pants! Good luck!
have her roll around in the grass some more then she'll have green pants!
;)
-peri
Dude that really stinks!! Sounds like you've got some good suggestions. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
You probably have them cleaned up by now but...I second the
FELS NAPTHA SOAP idea! I use it on stains on baseball pants, etc.
-Jennie
ps...you header picture is so darling! Those kids are so special.
Oxi-clean is amazing. Good luck.
Post a Comment