Just a little heads up that the blog will be going private at the end of the month. If you'd like an invite just leave a comment with your email address, or email me.
Because I don't want to assume that anyone wants an invite I really will only send them to those who express an interest. So, even if your family...leave a comment/send an email.
Hope you are all having a fabulous summer!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
FYI
Posted by kara jayne at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









70 comments:
Definitely want an invite.
jadrysdale@gmail.com
me too-
sarahblamires@gmail.com
of COURSE I want an invite!
aweenig@mac.com
Me too! lisacannonmark@gmail.com
Fo sho!!
sweetpears@msn.com
Becki
I would like to still stay in touch. What made you decide to go private? nicoale22@gmail.com
I love to keep up with you guys! Have a great vacation!
I would love an invite too. christinaoverton@hotmail.com
Just over an hour and you already have eight comments...you are so loved!!! And I too would love and invite
cougarfam at sbcglobal dot net
sorry about the funky way I wrote that but since your blog isn't private yet I didn't want any web bots (I think that is what they are called) picking it up. Thanks!
i definitely want an invite.
maryclairebrown@gmail.com
of course i still look forward to your posts----you may lose some people once you go private (as i did) but it's definitely worth the piece of mind!!!
sorefam@yahoo.com
snickerzrthebest968@gmail.com
waitjustoneminute@gmail.com
javen.peri@gmail.com
Thanks
amow3@yahoo.com
HI Neighbor. We would love to be invited. I hope you didn't have a negative experience.
zandshal at msn dot com.
nichols.jennie@gmail.com
-Jennie N.
Me too!!
bur01005@gmail.com
Sara Burbach
I would love an invite. It is so fun to keep up with what you guys are up to.
tedwagner@cableone.net
Count me in, sista. Why the change? Just curious.
clhalverson@gmail.com
Please me!
mcbridekristi@hotmail.com
Loves....
Kara - this is cousin Kelly. Both mom and I definately want an invite. rkballif@plmw.com and WSmart5218@aol.com.
Count me in!
rachelhazen@me.com
invite me! thegarnerz@gmail.com
Me too Kara! Thanks! angmikesell@yahoo.com
Count us in!!! Love seeing what you all are up to!!
jennimac4@hotmail.com
Would love an invite if you have room! hilaryshirley @ yahoo dot com
Hey Kara,
I do look at your blog occasionally so would love to be on your list. I work with your cousin John and it is so nice to have a Poelman connection here in DC. Love, Marge (aka Margaret Reiser)
Hi, Kara. I would love to be on your invite list.
Jess - a reader from Ohio:)
jessicacashman@msn.com
brianwendi@msn.com
Thanks! Hope you're enjoying your summer!
I would love to keep in the loop with your family.
Thanks!
scottbrandee@cox.net
*I hope you are having a great, relaxing summer!:)
Hi Kara, Mel introduced me to your blog and I love it!
lisaperetti@yahoo.com
mansellfamily1@mac.com
Thanks:)
Me, too: jessicaromney@hotmail.com.
You'll have to tell me your reasons when we get together on the 16th!
I would have assumed that you would have assumed that I would want to be invited. But if I have to beg and plead I will!!! PRETTY PLEASE!
justinwms@aol.com
xoxoxoxox
i'm in
stacybenintendi@yhaoo.com
I would love an invite! It was so fun to see you on the 4th!! Monae
monaemk@yahoo.com
Would love an invite! angiearambula@gmail.com
Miss you posting!!
I've been tempted to do the same thing. Put me on your list please! twitdog@hotmail.com
Mindy
Yes, Please.
Absolutely I want an invite!
utahby5@hotmail.com
Love to hear about your cute family! rebfam@hotmail.com
Please invite us- Dave and Nat
dpoelman@cox.net
dpoelmanac.com
Love to read your blog..... you are a fun writer! Unless that is weird because I am your hubs patient then I understand :)
Sandee Prince
princeposse@gmail.com
How private is a blog of 50 people? he-he!
Of course....I don't want to be left out.
bjgrose@sbcglobal.net
I would love to be included. We miss you guys! xoxo claudia
Aw I miss you guys, and reading your blog and seeing the kids growing up makes me miss you more! I would love to stay in touch! Bblplyr1289@gmail.com My blog is Sarah-anne-robinson.blogspot.com if you are ever interested! LOVE ya!
~Sarah Robinson
Kocklers want to continue to read this
angelpie13@gmail.com
Hello....of course we want an invite!
Geesh! I've gotta get mine in...you know you only get 100?
Sallymtaylor@msn.com
I am a loving blog lurker! I think we know all the same people...mindy, shally, sherine...etc. I love your blog, thoughts, and amazing photography. So, if you wouldn't mind - I would love to be invited
Thanks!
Shalice (shalicel@hotmail.com)
Add me!
lisafinkey@yahoo.com
if you wouldn't mind...
nataliekidd@cox.net
Hope all is well!
yes please...we definitely want an invite!!
I would still love one.
hdkfranco@msn.com
Include me for sure!
laureldriggs@yahoo.com
Even though we live close, it's still a great way to know what's going one with your cute family!
Me too...
alissa.peterson@gmail.com
I would LOVE to keep up with you via blogging!
cnjackson@hotmail.com
include nichole and I for sure - brian.poelman@gmail.com and nicholedpoelman@gmail.com
sign me up!!!
cook.estee@gmail.com
xoxo
e
Oh my are you one loved woman! PLEASE don't forget me. I've been blog MIA lately.....too much other stuff to do :) I've missed you...
jakeangellie@yahoo.com
I would love one.
Jen Chandler
jchandler5@gmail.com
Rebecca Canon and Sarah Stohl Blamires crazy friend.
Oh and our hubbies do the same thing too!
karen...count us in!
karenmatsen@yahoo.com :)
I can't even remember who told me about your blog, but I remember reading a book suggestion that you gave, "Gift from the Sea" and loved it! I would love to still read your blog if you have room. My email is ssjt@juno.com My blog is www.mymixofsix.blogspot.com
I do like to read up once in a while since I feel like I know you even though we've only met once. Everyone here in the ward still talk about you guys. You were a great addition here and are still missed by many!
dcleverly@hotmail.com
I would love an invite...I'm a lurker too out of Draper, Utah. I am new to the mom of boys thing and the SAHM thing...both of which you do great! I learn so much from you. One day I'd LOVE to meet! My twin boys will be three in October...they are loud, crazy, busy and adorable! Are you going private for privacy issues? I've wondered if I should do the same.
janawoodbury@yahoo.com
hmstallings@yahoo.com
I love your blog!
I would like an invite
apehren@cox.net
April
I saw one of your comments on Christy Jarvis' blog and I saw yours and I loved it. If you have room I would love to keep reading.
aulmer2@cox.net
Post a Comment